Contact - Patients

If you are patient and you feel you have CRPS you should discuss this with your GP, Physiotherapist or Occuptional Therapist.

Contact - Professionals

If you have should any concerns about CRPS you are advised to contact / refer your patient to an appropriate clinical consultant in the usual fashion.